Job description / Role
• The main task of the work is handling Back Office processes e.g Commercial Offers, Processing Orders, Invoicing.
• Support front Office team to successfully secure and deliver orders.
• Manage Sales Administration Cycle which includes monitoring of orders, handling of claims, and creation of Sales reports, etc.
• Engineering background is an advantage
• Experienced in Sales Back Office
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (e.g Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
• Background with SAP tool is an advantage
• Must have good oral and written communication skills (must be proficient in English)
• Must be flexible and can work under pressure
• Attentive to details is a must
• Professionalism and with excellent work ethics
About the Company
Diehl is a family-operated business organized in a global group structure. The company draws its energy and values from more than 110 years of tradition, with more than 17,000 people standing by one another every day.
As a full-service provider, Diehl Metering supplies the entire process chain from meters to billing. Using highly accurate meters and intelligent system solutions, we enable the economic and eco-friendly use of water, thermal energy, gas and electricity.