Job description / Role
Sales Engineer / Business Development Engineer required for Infrastructure Project/Vacuum Sewerage Works/Equipment, DI Pipe, Product Sales.
- Accountable for setting and achieving the marketing and sales plans/budget.
- Contact new potential customers and develop relationship
- Meet customers, introduce products and services
- Send out introductory letters and make routine follow up to generate enquiries
- Prepare proposals and quotations
- Assist in the preparation and submission of tenders
- Regularly follow up with customers to convert proposals to orders
- Meet customers to address any issues related to delivery and installation
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved through timely projects completion, professionalism, and efficiency
- Process orders including final costing, supplier orders and coordinate with logistics and the technical team on issues relating to delivery, installation and project completions.
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering with Minimum 5 years of UAE Experience. Preferably with Abu Dhabi Oil Companies.
- Has experience in Abu Dhabi Oil Companies / ADWEA/ADDC/ADCP/ADM.
The position require client, industrial, distributor, mechanical, sales engineer, engineering, equipment, current, customer service, requirements, personal, service, product, technical, planning, organizing, sales, schedule, cost, customer, documents, consulting, professional, personnel, environment mandatory skills.
About the Company
A leading energy and construction company in the UAE.
Sales Engineer - High Performance Specialty Lubricants
Technical Sales Engineer
Costing Engineer / Cost Estimator
Manpower Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|