Job description / Role
Responsible for managing franchise partnerships across the region.
One of the largest fast fashion houses expanding it's presence in the Middle East.
This person will be responsible for;
* Strategic sales, presentation and expansion of the brand in Middle East Region
* Business oriented customer service focused on customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
* Acquisition of new customers and identification of growth potentials for the brand
* Guide franchisee partners through in-depth data analysis and best practices across the globe
Open to discussion
To apply for the role, it is a must to have the following experience;
* Experience in the fashion/apparel industry
* Experience in managing franchise partners/wholesale partners across the Middle East
* Would also consider candidates with area management experience in the Middle East if they do not have partner/distributor management experience
* As there are a few openings, the brand is looking for talent at different levels given the multiple brand/categories that exist
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Sales Executive - Leisure