This position is closed or expired.
See other Telesales jobs
We seek a dynamic, energetic and proactive Sales /Contracts Manager possessing strong operational and people management background. In this role you will effectively promote the B2C portal online concept and use it as a tool to promote and secure the sale of this platform to customers/clients through telephone calls, personal contacts, referrals and calling on companies towards the achievements of established contract sales targets.
You will be part of our success by:
- Managing the strategic development and supervision of the B2C portal business to achieve assigned targets through business planning, execution, and selling.
- Developing and implementing the sales plan for B2C Portal Product
- Planning, forecasting and analyzing of the B2C portal Product business
- Actively engage with contracted partners
- Develop and drive client relationships and explore new opportunities
- Actively engaged in sales meetings with Contracted partners
- Ensuring key accounts are supported and continuing to improve the delivery of service
- Developing operation plans and strategies to achieve stated goal
- Administers and supervises contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance
Experience / Knowledge Required:
- Internet marketing optimization, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), analytics .Web design and architecture, social media marketing (SMM)and more, limited amount of knowledge in using banner ads to promote a website
- Knowledge in Hotel - reservation and sales - understanding techniques of revenue management
- B2C - Sales background
- BA/BS Degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role in Travel/Hotel business in UAE (B2B or B2C)
- Knowledge of the UAE inbound market
About the Company
Kuoni Destination Management provides tailor-made travel logistics services all around the world to professional travel organisers.
We’ll take care of your clients at their destination of choice.
We source and coordinate local services - from accommodation, venues and catering, to social programmes, transportation and events management - in a wide range of travel fields: leisure groups, sports events, cruises, meetings, incentives, conferences, events, congresses, and online travel.
Just leave it up to our unique network, which consists of over 75 wholly-owned destination management companies (DMCs) and 20 sales offices throughout the world.