Job description / Role
• Assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
• Prepares and then follows up on any sales quotations made for clients, negotiating terms with the client at a cost best suited for them.
• Efficiently respond to any online or telephone queries in a calm and friendly manner.
• Maintain accurate and organized customer files
• Must liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Schedule deliveries
• Develop long-term relationships with customers
• Use appropriate office technologies and computers to process and track orders and maintain excellent communication with all contacts
• Follow company policies and procedures
• Other duties assigned
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales coordination of Security/Storage Systems and aptitude in customer relations
• Must have background in interior/fit out
• Effective listening, communication(verbal and written)
• Fluency in English
• Proficiency in MS Office and ERP software
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Able to multi-task
• Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
• Able to work independently with some direction
• Superior organization skills
• Team player who works productively with wide range of people
• Technical expertise and knowledge of company products
• Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.