Job description / Role
Sustainable Roads Solution is a dynamic bitumen and asphalt binder supplier that is expanding its team of professionals. We are looking to grow rapidly into a regional market leader in our range of products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales team in achieving their targets and in developing our market position to become the leader of the market.
• Invoicing - book invoices as per price list, contract of supply and different offers.
• Receivables - follow-up on payments at the due date as per age analysis and receivables report.
• Letter of Credit & Bank Guarantee - scrutinize L/C’s and B/G’s, to assist sales and finance departments in preparation of required documents and monitoring of utilization.
• Credit control - checking of credit limit, expiry and request for uploading. Based on credit limits, advice Production department about priority so we have at least minimum inventory/stock especially at the month-end. Allot new codes for new customers. Authorized to utilize manager’s quotas.
• Open account transaction - follow up on payments
• Sales reports - prepare daily, weekly and monthly sales reports; submit the reports to the management.
• Forecasting: Work closely with commercial team on developing sales projections and ensuring a streamlined supply chain process is in place to execute on sales plans.
• Analysis: Regular monitoring and reporting on sales performance with detailed analysis per product, region, client, etc.
• Inventory controller - maintain stock (minimum limit) of raw materials and finished goods
• Accounts routine - preparation of vouchers; petty cash and collection of cheques depositing of cash & cheques
• Credit limit - processing of credit limits
• Purchases - preparation of Local Purchase Orders (local), confirmation of orders (imports), upload of SRL (stock receipt local), SRI (Stock receipt import)
• Imports & Exports documentation
• Bachelor’s degree
• Accounting qualification would be a plus
• Superior analytical skills (Business modeling, sales reports and business analysis)
• Attentive to details
• Team player
• Looking for growth
About the Company
We are building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond. We build scalable businesses that transform industries. It is home to our investments, ideas and big bets. We are based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Customer Service Assistant
Emirates - CAE Flight Training
Irwin & Dow
Sales and Service Assistant - Trade Finance
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Customer Service Representative
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL)
BAC Middle East