Job description / Role
- The ibis Styles employee is passionate about his profession and has the desire to satisfy customers, is proud of the brand and its mindset: light, energy, colour, humour, simplicity, friendly warmth and generosity.
- This role provides sales and marketing support to the Hotels sales efforts, helping execute on marketing initiatives and senior level sales engagements through name identification and marketing research.
- The primary goal of the S&M Assistant is to tee up strong target prospect lists for company marketing efforts. The candidate will work closely with our cross-functional teams and heads of operations as well as with all functional and subject matter experts within the Hotel.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of the Hotels prospecting database.
- Campaign coordination
- Direct support of the end-to-end new business development & pitch processes
- Project management and trafficking of all internal sales and marketing projects including email, digital marketing, social media, trade shows, collateral, case studies and ongoing maintenance and reports duties for all supporting content
- Implements and achieves activities outlined in the sales action plan as directed by DOSM
- Execution of response to inbound inquiries, RFP responses, routine sales follow up and lead nurturing activities
- Ensure clear communication externally and internally and all information updated in the system.
- Complete daily sales, weekly and monthly reports
- Conduct group co-ordination meetings as scheduled.
- Check the event lists and board, for both internal and external meetings and conferences daily for information about what is happening
- Assistance in the development of and adherence to agency best practices for all marketing processes
- Adopt flexible work schedule in line with business demands.
- Developing and maintaining sales proposals and collateral, desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many other materials related to marketing.
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team.
- To market the hotel's services to both internal and external customers.
- Establish and maintain files on all active accounts he/she is responsible for.
- Establish strong relationship with clients from all sectors.
- Works closely with other departments of the hotel and attends regular meetings on periodical basis.
- Highlight Ibis Styles as Accor brand and educate the bookers about our products, benefits and services.
- Create an annual account development plan and monthly action plan per account.
- The ability to effectively identify the needs of the client and close the business. The ability of providing viable alternatives or solutions to the needs of the groups delegation on ground.
- Keep client files organized to team SOP standard.
- To study, understand, implement, review and to strictly adhere to yearly budget targets.
- The person should actively seek to increase knowledge of the Dubai & International Hotel market, by searching and reading all relevant trade material..
- Calculate availability and minimum rate for the requests by using group quotation.
- Ensure that all sales leads are followed up or passed to the relevant hotel sales staff to follow up in accordance with time frames outlined in SOP
- Conducts self evaluations and determines areas for improvement and takes appropriate steps and actions to improve targets
- Executing and Recommending a wide variety of details that involve direct mail, email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, media advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Provide feedback to the sales team on changing market conditions, including trends in the competition.
- Attends daily briefings/Evaluation of Accounts and give feedback and follow-up to those concerned. Meetings to be attended will be determined by the DOSM and advised in accordance
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for corrective modifications.
- Hierarchical and functional : Reports to DOSM
- Level of Education Secondary professional education Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 1 to 2 years Languages essential English
- Essential and optional requirements
- Degree in Hotel Management school, or general Business school.
- Experience in Group and MICE Market in dubai is a plus
- A clear understanding of hotel industry is necessary as well as analytical capabilities.
- IT Skill: Excel. PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Languages: Fluent in the national language, and good level in English
Strong business orientation in three aptitudes
- Diagnosis & analysis (Analytical mind, conceptual skills, good environment understanding);
- Share his/her conviction (Driving force, relational skills, highly committed);
- Strive for results (Success oriented, data finder, initiate / pro-active).
- Strong Time Management, Communication, Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Effective project management skills.
- The person should motivate and inspire others.
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Freezone License Sales Associate
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Customer Service Administrator
Sales Executive - Corporate