Job description / Role
The goal is to facilitate the sales team activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company in addition to reaching the set target for quotes, orders and follow up.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assists the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers and follow-up.
• Coordinates with sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensures all customers have up-to-date information and materials.
• Handles calls, emails, and answers customer queries with accuracy and timeliness.
• Receives orders via phone, email and verifies the orders have the correct information, prices and application.
• Ensures orders and inquiries are processed according to customer requirements.
• Notifies the sales team when customer needs visit and get the visit updates recorded in SAP.
• Cooperates with other departments to ensure sales, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently and informs clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Maintains electronic filing systems to keep sales records and provides general information to the management when needed.
• Responds to customers complaints and gives after-sales support on request.
• Gives general technical advice to customers after discussing with Technical Team.
• Works to turn as much opened opportunities to won, inform the management of any delay in the process in the follow-up.
• Replaces other coordinators if absent.
• Monitors the sales team progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
• Follows up with customers and achieves sales order and quotations target every day.
• Ensures adherence to company’s policies and procedures
• Performs any other tasks as asked by supervisor.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in civil Engineer or Architecture Engineer
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English and Arabic is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A team player with high level of dedication
About the Company
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client's needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts