Job description / Role
We are Heartists®
"Heartist © " describes both our culture and who we are. Everything we do comes from the heart, and we're experts in what we do. Generous, attentive, and free, we ensure that everyone can come as they are, and feel like they belong. As one big team, we know that only together can we do amazing things!
We believe that the world is more welcoming when we're connected. So that we see what we have in common, instead of what sets us apart.
Life in Adagio
Stay, Live, Enjoy!
We create memories for our guests and fellow Heartists® offering personalized experiences with a Glocalized urban touch. We discover together and are flexible to our guest's discerning needs.
- Provides. administrative support for the Senior Sales Manager, Sales Executive and Marketing Executive
- Carries out special project as assigned by Senior Sales Managers, Sales Executive and Marketing Executive.
- Periodically updates mailing address for existing corporate accounts and other database.
- Monitors system for attendance, annual leave, public holidays and sales calls.
Key Deliverables and Responsibilities:
Planning & Organizing:
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
- Ensures adequate stocks of office supplies and initiates requisitions for approval.
- Ensures smooth inter-departmental communication channel to get messages/ information clearly received or disseminated
- Attends daily line-ups and communicate daily challenges with the rest of the team.
- Prepares the Group Materialization/Cancellation Report on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that all phone calls within the department are attended and positively engages clients requirements.
- Maintains pleasant attitude throughout every customer contact
- Works side by side with Sales & Marketing, Reservations and Revenue and Front Office to make sure that group bookings and requests are met.
- Assist in preparation of Corporate Agreements and group contracts.
- Assist in update and uploading production and contracts in ASA.
- Ensures that Sales & Marketing Department is updated with client enquiries and requests.
- Maintains clear and easy to find reference/ filing systems.
- Ensures all correspondences are standardized and high quality.
- Takes full responsibility on updates of sales managers company details as provided.
- Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports if required.
- Handles confidential documents, including accurate personnel file status of the department's employees, with strictest confidence.
- Assists on travel preparations and scheduling for Sales and Marketing Department.
- Maintains the departmental bulletin board.
Generic Aspects on Hygiene / Personal Safety / Environment/Confidentiality:
- Ensure proper care of all equipment and furniture entrusted for Heartists use.
- Be well-familiar with the hotel's policies and procedures, well-acquainted with the physical layout of the hotel and its premises and knowledgeable of the hotel's emergency procedures in regard to fire, medical, bomb threat, black-out and evacuation.
- Knows the safety regulations and ensures their application & ensures the safety of people and property in the hotel.
- Respects and ensures respect of the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" of Planet 21 program (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
- Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Ensure that confidential records and other confidential information are properly safeguarded and are not removed from the office.
- Does not disclose any financial information or any other information of the Accor Hotels.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.