Job description / Role
• Working knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, ERP, DMS.
• Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales with any additional work as needed
• Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new sales with customers, including add-on services, promoting materials / managing sales
• Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
• Must have strong communication skills for calling the clients, making quotation, responding to the email queries and doing follow ups for the quotation sent to the customers
• Ability to handle the releasing of materials, checking stocks inventory in system for materials to order.
Note: Freshmen in UAE can apply, FEMALE preferred. Salary offered between AED2,500 – AED3,000. Those who are interested and accepted the salary offer, please send your CV online.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• With Degree Certificate UAE Attested
• Proactive and can work under PRESSURE
• Goal and Detail Oriented
• Scheduling everyday for Bulk Filling
• Sending Invoices and DO to Clients
• Calling for Client Payment
• Sending Bulk Quotation
• Making Schedule for Driver and Helper
• Updating Documents
• Filing all Bulk Documents
• Handling Petty Cash
• Highly efficient in MS word processing, excel
About the Company
Founded in 1982 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Al Fahidi’s venture into the Gas Industry started with Al Fahidi Gas LLC, a primed gas bottle supplier for residential and commercial institutions.
Soon after, Dubai’s plans to expand into one of the world’s most in-demand destinations started to unfold, and as the city grew and started to soar, so did the market. The increase of construction works and developments presented us with the opportunity to tackle new aspirations. Our founder, Mukesh Bhatia, and our team of field experts identified a gap in the market for demand of central gas systems.
In 2000, Al Fahidi Gastech L.L.C. officially opened its doors to serve as a primed Gas Industry leader specialized in the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of LP Gas, Natural Gas and SNG, as well as an expert in field operation and maintenance.
Certified from the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and licensed under the Civil Defense - Government of Dubai & Abu Dhabi, Al Fahidi Gastech L.L.C. has become one of Dubai’s most trusted companies with over 35 years of experience in the industry.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Arab Media Group (AMG)
Customer Service Coordinator