Job description / Role
• Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
• Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
• Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
• Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
• Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
• Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
• Ensure adherence to laws and policies
• Proficiency in English
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Minimum 2 years Sales Coordinator Experience
• Minimum 2 years in Retail Division
• UAE experience mandatory
• Ability to multi-task.
• Good in taking instructions and following them.
• Fast learner and ability to adapt.
• Team Player.
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.