Job description / Role
Emirates Palace is centrally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to major visitor attractions and the main business areas of the city. Just 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai Airport, Emirates Palace is conveniently situated for both leisure and business travellers. Popular tourist sites close to the Emirates Palace include the Grand Mosque and the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, both located 20 minutes away. The Marina Mall and major shopping attractions are also within walking distance of the hotel
Sales Coordinator (Chinese Speaker)
To assist in all matters relating to Sales & Marketing department
To ensure efficient and smooth operation of the department administration + support services.
- Generating different contracts and requests for proposal.
- Generating all sales reports including Monthly Sales Targets + incentive scheme, Top 40 accounts.
- Providing site inspections to guests.
- Preparing and organizing sales trips, and trade shows, Key events, Fam Trips, for the Managers.
- Assisting with the follow-up of Trade Show Sales Calls reports.
- Answering all incoming phone calls and inquiries and assigning them to the individual managers.
- Database Management and mailing.
- Handling client correspondence.
- Handling Purchase Orders system.
- In charge of Sales give away requests + stock take + stationery.
- Keeping records of staff training and doing training bookings for future trainings.
- Updating daily morning briefing report.
- Coordinating with Sales Team for monthly GM report.
- Sending out correspondence with the given time depending upon situation of the correspondence with the day.
- Take general enquiries and assist whenever possible.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferably in an administrational role - preferably in the Sales & Marketing department.
- Chinese Speaker
- High School Diploma or College Degree in Hospitality / Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Sound computer knowledge (PowerPoint / Excel)
- Team work / Cooperation
- Administrative skills
- Follow up / time oriented
About the Company
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe's oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
We believe that our prestigious, European heritage puts Kempinski in a unique position to satisfy the expectations of the stylish and discerning traveller. It's not just to simply provide a hotel bed and a meal, at Kempinski it's all about bringing a story to life.
Since 1897, our employees have been a part of creating history around the world. From historic buildings to the most avant-garde of modern architecture, our properties are the setting for some of life's greatest moments. We've witnessed historic meetings between world leaders, celebrities taking sanctuary in the world of privacy we create for them, and created incredible memories for guests on a 'once-in-a-lifetime' journey.
We are wholeheartedly committed to providing perfection for our guests at every moment and in every way. Perhaps it's something as life-changing as a wedding celebration, where our attention to detail and perfect service mean that your special day goes without a hitch. Or perhaps it's as simple as the note left on your pillow at night, which thoughtfully lets you know the weather tomorrow so you know how to dress in the morning. At Kempinski, we are each personally responsible for creating rich and meaningful experiences for our guests.