Job description / Role
Industry: Fuel & Supply Distribution Company
Location: Dubai, UAE
- Responsible for timely quotations, contracts, and negotiations.
- Handle and process orders using Microsoft Dynamics Nav.
- Keep regular track of Diesel Platts, and market fluctuations and work on profit margin accordingly.
- Meeting customers on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction, understand and learn market situations with updates on competitors.
- Coordinate with the operation team for timely delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and repeated business.
- Manage full sales cycle from lead generation through cold calls to the closing of deals.
- Follow up on customer payments and make sure agreed credit limits and payment terms are strictly followed.
- Work closely with existing customers to drive additional business and timely renewal of existing annual contracts.
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator
- Working experience in a fuel supply and distribution company is considered a plus point
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication
Salary Package: Based on experience
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Admin Support Specialist
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company