Job description / Role
- Sales order handling in system
- Check stock/batches/margin etc
- Order scoring and communicate directly with customers on orders, prices and commercials
- Release order - working closely with local and overseas warehouses and shipping departments
- Monitor shipment progress and ensure it's handled with best efficient way
- Process SO/ invoices and any adjustment by system flow
- Provide with information upon general request, such as enquiry of pictures, product list, stock list, manufacturing date advice, shelf life, etc
- E-Filing price list update and maintenance in system Report support, e.g. IMS
- Handle samples requirement from customers
- Any new tasks related to back office or sales assigned by reporting manager
AED 5,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Experience in SAP system
- Experience in FMCG industry esp with international trading / distribution background
- Potential to work in sales
- Good character /diligent / passionate / initiative
- Immediate availability is a plus
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Sales Coordinator Residence
Logistics Executive - Local Transportation
Petrochem Middle East
A Leading Company In Dubai
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
RTC-1 Employment Services