Job description / Role
Sales Coordinator - Groups
As a Sales Coordinator - Groups, in close collaboration with Sales and Reservations teams, you will manage all aspects of group's reservations process.
This is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Manage all Groups and MICE accounts in liaison with the Sales team
- Effectively convert enquiries into confirmed business and work closely with the Reservations teams on a preparation for a group's arrival.
- Review rooming lists for accuracy and ensure prompt processing.
- Maintain relationship with guests for all matters pertaining to rooms, monitor groups pickup, manage rooming list changes and track the inventory for individual groups.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in Hotel Reservations.
- Confident OPERA user.
- You will work as part of the reservations and sales teams and as such, you will be expected to provide help towards individual reservations related tasks and sales activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Business English.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Government
Sales and Logistics Executive
Manno Trading DMCC
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|