Job description / Role
Creative Zone Group is growing and we have opportunities for experienced Sales Coordinators in our Group entities based in Dubai.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing the necessary support to the sales team and is the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules, providing feedback, documentation, and information. It is the Sales Coordinator’s responsibility to help customers and increase sales by displaying excellent customer service, being responsive, and being highly organized. The primary function of a Sales Coordinator is to collaborate with the sales team and other departments thereby ensuring smooth integration of sales, operations, and marketing activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Qualify all leads within 2 hours of receipt – sales calls, walk-ins, live chat, online form, referral, social-media
• Ensure contact protocol is followed by reaching out to leads in accordance with the contact schedule via call and email. The details of the same need to be logged into the CRM System on a real-time basis.
• Maintain full and detailed records of lead qualification and opportunity creation and hand over to Business Set-up Advisors.
• Ensure the Business Setup Advisors are updated about client information via CRM.
• Answer calls for Sales, logged messages, and/or transferred calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports on lead qualification matrix such as Time to Qualify, Lead Status, Lead Source, and other reports as required.
• Provide marketing with relevant customer lists as required or requested.
• Track leads and provides updates and feedback to the marketing team on the quality of leads received and the channel from where they are received.
• Proactively audit processes, practices, and documents to identify weaknesses
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans to offering value-added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.
Prior experience using CRM systems and qualifying leads is essential to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
To join our team you will be/have:
• Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
• 2-3 years Sales or Client Relations experience with an emphasis on telephone support
• Experience using CRM systems is essential, ZOHO CRM will be an advantage
• Excellent spoken English and Russian languages will be an advantage
• Currently based in UAE and available for an immediate start
About the Company
Welcome to CREATIVE ZONE!
We are a team of company registration professionals who are passionate about bringing the dreams of aspiring entrepreneurs and SME’s to life.
We believe in providing you not only with your company’s documentation, but also equipping you with the necessary tools to promote, develop and grow your business.
We are a business setup company with a difference - our work doesn't end with the issuance of your trade license & residency visa - it starts there!
Customer Service Agent
Russian Speaking Sales/Marketing Executive
Customer Support Coordinator
Safir Global DMCC
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||14 Nov|