Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a Sales Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in the GCC region. In this role you will be responsible for taking and processing quotation requests from customers, actively seeking the conversion of enquiries to orders and act in a customer service role between our production staff and customers. This role is 100% desk based. Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not, this role is not open to candidates who do not currently reside here.
• Interact with customers on enquiries and follow-ups
• Prepare quotations for Sales Team
• Order processing, entering order in SAP, liaise with Head Office on delivery time and documentations
• Coordinate with customer on deliveries and provide installation support wherever required
• Monitor and follow-up outstanding payments
• Support Sales Team to achieve the annual sales target
• Ensure clear dispatch instructions and follow-up to ensure timely dispatches
• Build-up product and application knowledge for every product. Prepare presentations, product positioning and FAB analysis
• Build-up database with contact details of key contacts in each account. MIS and Data Management
• Support marketing activities, sending mailers, product descriptions and salient features to all listed accounts when required
AED 7,700 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Diploma/ Degree holder
• Valid UAE driving license will be an added advantage
• Minimum 3 years of relevant GCC experience
• Experience in a similar role or at least 2 to 3 years of Sales Support or Customer Service experience
• Prior demonstrated organizational skills
• Great customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and confident)
• SAP knowledge
• Proactive and works independently
• Must have strong commitment to company values and the ability to work in a team and sales driven environment
• Strong work ethic and desire to succeed
• Ability to efficiently organize and manage multiple priorities
• Must possess computer proficiency and keyboarding skills including familiarity with the computer programs of Word and Excel
• AutoCAD knowledge is an advantage
• Please ensure that you include a photograph on your CV
• Must currently reside in the UAE
Please respect the criteria requirements and only apply if you meet these as you will not be considered if you do not. We thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidate applications, we only accept online applications in the first instance. Successful candidate applications will be contacted, if you are not successful your CV will be stored on our database.
About the Company
Sapphire Recruitment Consultants is an executive search, selection and recruitment agency lead by a management team with over 28 years of experience in the international and local recruitment market. Located in Dubai, we are ideally situated to offer our expertise to the region.
Our focus is to provide professional services that encourage long-term relationships with clients, effectively placing personnel in positions that showcase their skills; and as a result, making a material contribution to the company.