Job description / Role
• Reporting directly to the business development manager
• You will be responsible for registration and pre-qualification products with the customer.
• Reviewing contractual terms and conditions and tender documentation to identify specific requirements and red flags
• Coordinating the completion of tender documentation by liaising with a wide range of roles within the organisations.
• Ensuring that all tender documents are accurate, up to date, signed (if required) and provided in a timely manner.
• Prepare and send quotations to customers along with applicable terms and conditions.
• Combining all the necessary documentation and reviewing the formats to ensure compliance with purchaser requirements
• Ensuring the submissions are made in time and assist with final submission of the tender if required
• Further negotiation possible by customers like discounts, change quantity, delivery improvement before placing order. Accordingly, the best quote submitted to the customer.
• Conducting won/lost analyses and identifying best practices to win bids.
• Building and maintaining company tender documentation library
• Establish and manage a library of legal documents, translations, case studies, technical requirements and bid responses.
• Receive inquiries / tender / EOI from existing and new customers and sending acknowledgement well in time.
• Receive customer PO / LTAP / Blanket Order check the terms and conditions should be accepted and matches RFQ or our terms and conditions.
• Coordinate with the Purchase Department / Supplier for all trading shipments and follow up for the timely delivery of material.
• Establish and maintain productive relations with existing and prospective customers to get more business.
• Answer queries, settle complaints and retain quality customers by resolving issues (if any) promptly.
• Follow up payments with customers and ensure timely receiving of the same.
• Coordinate with concerned departments to obtain the advance copy of the shipping documents.
• Scrutinize the shipping docs and ensure the revision immediately in case of any discrepancy in shipping documents.
• Ensure & Follow and support the operation team with all shipments handling import/export documentation, legalization as per UAE law, and coordinate with the concerned department for the follow up of all shipments.
• Exercise good time-management practices to handle all aspects of shipping and logistics of orders in transit to meet committed delivery dates, and to process their invoices for timely payments.
• Document all the work and maintain records in an organized and easily retrievable manner.
• Work Experience - Minimum 3 years
• Relevant industry work experience i.e. Chemical / Oil & Gas / Desalination
• Valid UAE Driving License is an added advantage
• Knowledge of English is mandatory
• Must have a pleasing & confident personality
About the Company
Servochem is a U.A.E. based global distributor and trader of commodity chemicals with roots dating back to more than 30 years in the industry.
We have established an omnipresent infrastructure with 7 offices in 3 countries in 2 continents and are continuously growing.
We supply products that we source both locally and overseas and have a strong trading background in inorganic acids, chlorides and solvents. Our experience, expertise and resources allow us to source diversified products from our multinational network.
KYB Middle East
Senior Customer Service Representative (Chemicals / Manufacturing)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
A Leading Company In Dubai
Emirates Refreshments Company