Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Sales &Customer Relations Manager to develop sell in and sell out performances of our brands with our distributors. It encompass regular visits to the markets, meeting clients’ team, but also motivating and training staff in store during store check visits. Sense of ownership is a key success factor for such position. A hands on function combining both in-store merchandising and business meeting-negotiation to optimize our results and A&P impact.
Sales & Business Development
- Budgeting and achievement of budgets (KPI)
- Collection presentation & order taking
- Distributor Meetings & Trade Shows (Fairs) preparation, target setting, attendance
- Re-order management
- Sales improvement activities (KPI)
- Distribution network expansion (open new markets according to target markets)
CRM Customer relation management (build strong relation)
- Sales team training
- Increase customer satisfaction and achieve priority from our customer for our brands
- Motivation and leading the Brand managers of our distributors
- Regular (monthly or b-monthly visits) market visits
- Definition of A&P contribution with distributor
- Marketing Plan (annual, including key sales periods)
- Incentive programs
- Brand visibility improvement activities & Merchandising
- Excellent ability to communicate with customers, co-workers, and business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Self-motivation and ability to handle several different roles within the territory (sales, training, merchandising, visibility of the brand)
- Act as an ambassador for the Company at all times by being an inspirational role model
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving in order to be successful in the role
- Flexibility & ability to travel international (potentially 70% of the time)
- Degree in Business management, Hospitality, Economics or equivalent education
- 5 years’ experience in sales activities, preferably in the watch and/or jewelry industry
- Economical skills with strong negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, and other languages as a plus
- Strong team player with natural sense of interpersonal relationship
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.