Job description / Role
Sales Development Manager is responsible for analyzing the category performance and organize the reporting files as per Senior SD requirements. He / she should Secure the execution of Catman / Concepts in store. Ensure daily control and follow up on supermarket assortment, scheduled Store Audit and competition visit with minutes and regular check on supermarket assortment and ensure the assortment fits various formats (as per the max defined)
• Open minded, able to work on an international & multicultural environment
• Financial and Analytical skills, able to identify the problems and good in solving it.
• Sound retail hypermarket / supermarket experience. With a background of merchandise
• manager or retail stores ( FMCG) will be an advantage
• Experience in FMCG principle companies with good knowledge about the various sections will be an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and Risks management
• Advanced Knowledge and proficient in MS Office applications
• Good presentation Skills
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.