Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-known family group business in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Sales Development Manager to join their dynamic team based in Dubai, UAE, and help them grow their online channels.
As a Sales Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Leverage in your strong network in the Middle East region to maximize the company’s growth potential
• Foster and maintain relationships with merchandisers and potential clients
• Conceptualize / prepare proposals, media plans, and present them to prospects with an end goal of closing new business and converting leads to new clients
• Keep abreast with the latest digital and marketing trends and gather key insights to drive revenue and tap new opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 2+ years of relevant experience in the same capacity
• Strong sales and advertising experience handling digital / online platform
• Strong experience in digital product management and services
• Relevant experience working with media agencies in the Gulf region an advantage
• Results driven, self-motivated, people-oriented, and can work independently or with a team
• Strong negotiation and analytical skills (MS Excel is a must)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge in CRM software an advantage
• Language proficiency: Arabic (required), English (required), French (preferred)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with family/single status benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.