Job description / Role
What you will be doing:
• Restaurant acquisition: You’ll be responsible for prospecting, pitching, and, with the help of our expert Business Development Managers (BDMs), closing of new restaurants in your territory. This is an inside (telesales) sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails, and social media engagements.
• Own your pipeline: Take control over your own pipeline and use your organizational skills to manage your portfolio of leads and ensure strong conversion rates.
• Process Strategy: Iterate with our sales processes to make our inside sales unit the fastest-moving and biggest impact team within Deliveroo.
• Commercial Initiatives: Assist our wider commercial team with ad-hoc strategic initiatives like field pitch days, restaurant marketing roll-outs, and cross-functional projects.
What skills you'll need:
• BSc/BA in business or related field is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably within a high growth company
• Proven negotiation skills
• Salesforce experience in the F&B sector is a plus
• Knowledge of the restaurant landscape in the UAE is a must
• Self-starter capable of driving yourself to your targets every month
• A fantastic communicator with a "get it done" mindset, well organized and efficient
• Fluency in English AND Arabic language skills are a must
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.