Job description / Role
Our clients are a global provider of financial and industry data to investment firms, government entities and corporates. They combine data, powerful analytics and deep sector intelligence to assist their clients decisions.
* Maintain total sales at or above quota
* Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
* Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
* Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
* Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
* Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
* Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com).
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
* Fluency in English and Ideally Arabic.
* A proven track record in consultative sales in the financial services space.
* An strong understanding of credit risk and credit modelling.
* Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales.
* Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person, client first approach to sales.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies