Job description / Role
Upto 40,000 AED per month + Family Medical , Family Visa , Family Flights
Our client is a company of Australian origin with a regional office in Dubai. Since inception in 1984, we have been providing services in the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of high quality water treatment systems on land and at sea.
We are seeking a high caliber Head of Sales to spearhead growth. As a key member of the Senior leadership Team (SLT) the Head of Sales will manage the sales function to develop new markets and territories and drive consistent growth. Part of the leadership team and will contribute to strategy development.
Industry type - Water Treatment / Industrial Products manufacturing
Functional Area - Sales Management
Location of Job - Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Lead and Manage the Sales team to drive consistent and sustainable growth in revenue and markets.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business to identify long and short term objectives.
- Analysis of the sales organization, sales performance to identify and rectify gaps. Ensure regular review of progress and ensure corrections when needed.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy, tactics and sales plans to achieve sales objectives.
- Put in place sales and CRM processes and systems to meet the business requirements.
- Lead and direct the sales team to achieve objectives
- Plan and execute development of the company’s business in new markets and customer segments. Take responsibility for winning new customers and expanding business into new segments and markets.
- Provide sales and management expertise where needed
- Implement effective customer care and client relationship strategies to maintain customer loyalty.
- Implement weekly sales plans and reporting
- Work with Production/Service and marketing to ensure that we are pricing goods and services correctly.
- Help develop new products and services in line with market requirements.
- Ensure the Sales Team are technically competent and systems are in place to ensure consistent and appropriate estimates and quotations.
- Work with the HR Manager to recruit new sales staff as and when required.
- Ensure an effective sales forecasting system is in place in order to minimize the affect of peaks and troughs.
- Follow-up with clients to ensure a first-class after sales service.
- Identifying agents and partners, closing out agency agreements in line with company policies.
- This is a management position responsible for a team of sales personnel, and will require motivation, training/coaching and leadership.
- Ensure all sales team members meet, and preferably exceed, all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, quotations and closes.
- Dealing as the front line contact with customers in order to secure sales, this position requires the highest level of tact, diplomacy and honed sales techniques
AED 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical , Family Visa , Family Flights
Desired Candidate Profile
- 15 years of progressive experience in Sales with at least 3 years in a supervisory position, responsible for leading and driving a sales team.
- Should have the ability to lead and manage a team of Sales professionals to achieve the business goals. Capability to develop and implement sales organizations and processes.
- Experience in either a water treatment environment or ideally in reverse osmosis is desirable and the incumbent must have at the very least, experience of selling industrial machinery.
- International exposure and outlook is essential.
- Should have strong leadership, interpersonal and networking ability.
- Strategic thinking and vision
- Results focused
- Leadership and team building capability
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Planning and organizing
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Learning ability.
- Analytical skills
- Degree in engineering. Added qualification in management will be an advantage.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.