Job description / Role
Our client, is looking for a Sales Director- IT Solutions and Innovative Business Solutions to join their team in Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate should have vast regional experience dealing with Enterprise and Government Sector clients. You will be responsible to manage both direct and channels sales function and exceeding sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling the company products. You will need to deliver results and create long term customer relationships.
- Generate new revenue by building and managing a solid pipeline through prospecting, evaluation, negotiation and close.
- Build strategic working relationships with customers and maintain a high level of end-user engagement.
- Analyze potential sales opportunities by using data analyses, segmented research and information to identify the attributes most valued by the potential clients.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of our products, sales objectives and strategies, pricing and delivery/installation policies and practices to be able to respond to customer requests for information.
- Raise company awareness to customers and geographical regions
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Provide detailed sales reports on key performance criteria; provide accurate monthly forecasts
- Manages overall client relationships, has overall responsibility for the maintenance and development of business from existing clients.
- Degree/diploma in business administration, Sales/Marketing, or similar
- A minimum of 10-15 years sales experience selling Enterprise SW and Services within IT, Innovative Solutions within the MEA region
- Demonstrated success in Marketing and Sales
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals/quota
- Strong understanding of sales cycle, macro and micro business trends, and post sales follow up.
- Worked in an environment with multiple sales channels that include direct enterprise and channel sales
- Be a confident, results-oriented, energetic self-starter
- Recognize market trends and report customer feedback on product enhancements to the broader team during sales meetings
- Must be customer focused, and demonstrated customer delivery skills
- Ability to communicate in multiple languages including English
- Previous formal sales training is considered an asset
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.