Job description / Role
• Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
• Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
• Set individual sales targets with sales team
• Work on sales scripts with agents
• Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting
• Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
• Plan and direct sales team training
• Control expenses and monitor budgets
• Nature and length of previous experience: At least 10 years of Sales Management experience and handled luxury real estate properties.
• University Qualifications: Any degree qualification or equivalent.
• Specialist knowledge: Real Estate Market, Luxury/ High-end Properties
• Current Location: UAE
• Language Fluency: English
• Nationality Preference: Any nationality
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team Management
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Sales & Leasing Director
Head of Real Estate
Director of Business Development & Corporate Strategy
|Ras Al Khaimah||27 Jul|
London International Studies and Research Center (LISRC)