Job description / Role
The Sales Director will be responsible for:
- Set up company targets combined with the board
- Develop a business plan to develop relationships with Tier 1 Real Estate brokerage agencies and Developers
- Creating online and offline marketing strategies to product awareness
- Designing a customer service experience to maximise the "Sales through service"
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Commissions
- Minimum 7 years in UAE market in a Real Estate Brokerage or Developer
- Excellent presentation skills to be able to interact with C-Level stakeholders in the Real Estate Industry
- Highly motivated, committed and enthusiastic
- Demonstrate strong initiative
- Ability to work independently
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sales Manager – Real Estate Development
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Director of Sales
RTI Real Estate
Real Estate Consultant
Regional Sales Manager - Oil & Gas
Real Estate Manager / Sales Manager
PSI Real Estate