Job description / Role
Objectives: The job holder is responsible for implementation of sales strategies and plans for assigned products and services in a select geography to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with existing customers and focus on acquisition of new customers. The individual is responsible for system and solution sales maximizing potential of the Principals’ products that are a part of GCG portfolio which includes Honeywell PMC (Process, Measurement & Control) products, pumps, FMC metering solutions, valves and others.
• Responsible for selling industrial and engineering products / solutions in Oil & Gas, Power, Water, Cement, Food & Beverage sectors as well as downstream and process engineering applications
• Generate and execute sales plans to the existing and prospective customer base, to meet defined sales targets and profit margins
• Generate sales leads through the existing customer base and explore new customer & vendor base for the designated territory
• Maintain customer database (current and prospective) and develop strong relationship with key stakeholders in the in the assigned area
• Identify customer requirements and offer GCG scope of supply and explore new areas of business development
• Responsible for development and delivery of product presentation to customers during one-on-one client meetings or at field events such as conferences, seminars
• Work with the Pre Sales team to prepare and produce a compliant technical proposal that addresses customer requirements; offering solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
• Pursue customers on the proposals submitted and convert it into a purchase order focussing on profit maximisation
• Coordinate with Pre Sales team to ensure that post order customer requirements are met
• Register sales leads generated in CRM and update regularly to ensure quality of data/information.
• Prepare and submit reports (weekly call plan activity report, monthly/quarterly forecast report etc.) to the Department Head
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through business and technical support to customer accounts; identifying and resolving customer challenges, and escalating as required
• Monitor and analyse sales and marketing activities of key competitors
• Experienced in Account & Channel Management, developing and implementing strategies based on account potential
• Analyse Win / Loss, market potential and account potential
• Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
• 4-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing role selling Field Instruments & Control products
• Experience in field instruments (Temperature, Pressure, Level & Flow) and control systems (DCS/SCADA/PLC)
• Experience in different categories of Pumps and Valves and their application areas
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.