Job description / Role
Objectives: The job holder is responsible for implementation of sales strategies and plans for assigned products and services in a select geography to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share. The individual is responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with existing customers and focus on acquisition of new customers. The individual is responsible for system and solution sales maximizing potential of the Principals’ products that are a part of GCG portfolio which includes Honeywell PMC (Process, Measurement & Control) products, pumps, FMC metering solutions, valves and others.
• Responsible for selling industrial and engineering products / solutions in Oil & Gas, Power, Water, Cement, Food & Beverage sectors as well as downstream and process engineering applications
• Generate and execute sales plans to the existing and prospective customer base, to meet defined sales targets and profit margins
• Generate sales leads through the existing customer base and explore new customer & vendor base for the designated territory
• Maintain customer database (current and prospective) and develop strong relationship with key stakeholders in the in the assigned area
• Identify customer requirements and offer GCG scope of supply and explore new areas of business development
• Responsible for development and delivery of product presentation to customers during one-on-one client meetings or at field events such as conferences, seminars
• Work with the Pre Sales team to prepare and produce a compliant technical proposal that addresses customer requirements; offering solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
• Pursue customers on the proposals submitted and convert it into a purchase order focussing on profit maximisation
• Coordinate with Pre Sales team to ensure that post order customer requirements are met
• Register sales leads generated in CRM and update regularly to ensure quality of data/information.
• Prepare and submit reports (weekly call plan activity report, monthly/quarterly forecast report etc.) to the Department Head
• Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through business and technical support to customer accounts; identifying and resolving customer challenges, and escalating as required
• Monitor and analyse sales and marketing activities of key competitors
• Experienced in Account & Channel Management, developing and implementing strategies based on account potential
• Analyse Win / Loss, market potential and account potential
• Degree in Electronic/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering
• 4-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing role selling Field Instruments & Control products
• Experience in field instruments (Temperature, Pressure, Level & Flow) and control systems (DCS/SCADA/PLC)
• Experience in different categories of Pumps and Valves and their application areas
About the Company
Originally established in 1981, The Ghobash Group has become one of the region's most recognized trading and investment companies. As a result of the Group's long-term commitment to business growth and diversification, strategic alliances with partners who share the same values have been formed across a variety of industry sectors, reflecting the Group's intimate knowledge of the regional market place.
This comprehensive understanding of the local and regional markets ideally places the Ghobash Group to identify the best business opportunities in the market.
The Group's extensive regional experience and 400 dedicated employees create a solid infrastructure for the development of new strategic alliances and investments with internationally known enterprises.