Job description / Role
Responsibilities and duties:
- Participates in technical developments in accordance with the management instructions.
- Assists the management in making both technical and commercial decisions.
- Capable of translating a customer (refrigeration) request into a system design and set of specifications.
- Preparing quotations including technical specifications when required.
- Implements new, technical acceptable innovations.
- Proposes improvements and is able to think “out of the box”.
- Reports both formal and informal to management regarding daily business in the organization.
- Implement and follow up guidelines of the General Manager.
- Be an example for the organization and maintain a faultless level of integrity.
- Maintain a high level of organizational awareness.
- Consults customers, suppliers, sub-contractors, environmental and testing organizations (if necessary).
- Consults colleague Engineers, project managers, sales engineers.
- Creates the right balance in profit, client expectations, performance and costs of projects and services.
- Gives feeds back to all department in the organization
- Has an eye on possible improvements of the systems build and will give feed back to the rest of the organization.
- Make contact and visit prospective clients.
Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical Engineering and proven knowledge in engineering and sales of industrial refrigeration plants and systems.
Years of Experience: Minimum of 6 years ( GCC )
- Hands-on and result driven
- Good understanding of client verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Understand when clients are ready for finalizing a contract.
- Must be an example for the organization and maintain faultless level of integrity
- Maintain a high level of organizational awareness
- Exhibit excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have a strong personality and authority
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.