Job description / Role
• Generate own sales leads and use leads supplied by colleagues
• Identify potential clients through prospecting and approach in a targeted manner
• Converse on a professional level with consultants, architects, contractors, dealers and end users alike
• Assist with the writing and then deliver relevant presentations
• Capture enquiries from potential or existing customers with new needs
• Arrange and attend meetings, usually at the client’s premises
• during the sales process, identify the client’s requirements and record accurately; seek advise from others when a client request is outside of the normal scope of our product /service offering
• Ensure enquires are attended to in a timely manner
• Carry out site surveys and recommend solutions
• Proactively chase quotations but being mindful of not being overbearing
• Close sales with clients
• Record all customer feedback
• Discuss any issues from the field pertaining to sales, such as pricing, specification etc.
• Attend exhibitions, seminars etc.
• Always converse on a professional level and communicate in an appropriate medium
• Issue a monthly forecast of expected sales
Sales Engineer with minimum 5 years UAE experience in sales in the field of low current security systems such as Parking Management, Barrier Gates, Bollards, CCTV etc.
Valid UAE Driving license is a must, should be able to estimate/quote and should have thorough knowledge in specifying and proposing access management & security solutions.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.