Job description / Role
• Develop and maintain good customer/prospect records and customer relations.
• Develop new accounts/customers through prospect calls and identification of new sales prospects and applications.
• Development of a comprehensive strategy to enhance incremental sales
• Compliance with Sales Management Process.
• Compliance with the Time and Territory System based on the customer product platform model.
• Extensive job site demonstration of our products including technical support.
• Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures as they apply to this position.
• Responsible for 100% collection of territory A/R.
• Timely reporting to the Sales Manager on daily call plan/report, weekly/monthly business plan, and key job site/project reports as well as any ad hoc reports assigned by management
• Maintain and develop on-site customer relationships
• Adherence to the Company’s Quality philosophy of:
• Meeting customer’s needs and expectations
• Continual improvement of processes, assigned tasks, and related responsibilities
• 3-5 years experience and proven track record in a similar assignment within the construction or similar industry.
• Valid driving license
• University graduate preferably specialized in mechanical engineering
• Front line experience in Sales
• Showing self-responsibility – proactive behavior
• Strong team player – ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Able to convince, drive, challenge, sell
• Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
• fluent in English, Hindi, and Malayalam (preferably from Kerala in India)
About the Company
For more than 60 years, Rothenberger has been a worldwide leader in producing innovative, technologically demanding pipe tools and machines for lavatory, climate-control, gas and environmental technology.
As the preferred partner of professional users, Rothenberger offers complete solutions for pipe installation and associated service and maintenance work. With more than 5,000 products made by Rothenberger, we offer the world's most complete line of modern premium pipe tools and machines, as well as environmental technology.