Job description / Role
Obaid Humaid Al Tayer (OHT) Engineering Division, established in 1981, is a part of Al Tayer Group .The company was created to meet the growing demands of a rapidly develop UAE market. OHT Engineering is the exclusive representative and distributor for major worldwide companies in various sectors such as: aerospace, construction materials and building products, oil field equipment, electrical power, generation, transmission and distribution, sewerage and water.
Project Sales Engineer- HVAC
To execute and promote sales to exploit the market for?HVAC segment of the?business and contribute in meeting the segments objective and maximizing sales, revenue & profitability.
- Recommend annual sales and profit budget for own segment, based on the past performance and expected future demand, and upon approval of the same from Sales Manager ensure achievement of projected target.
- Effectively execute business strategies / policies to exploit the current market demand and generate future demand for products to enhance market share and profitability.
- Review actual sales against budget regularly and ensure that the sale is proceeding in accordance with the projection.
- Regularly visit the existing as well as prospective customer to establish/maintain healthy and profitable relationship and also to find out their present and future demand to be able to meet them in time.
- Conduct market intelligence survey to keep track of the competitor's business policy, pricing structure, discount policy etc so as to support team's business strategies to beat the competition.
- Explore new avenues of business such as new market, customers, new products in order to expand the field of operation and enhance the volume of sales and profit.
- Keep track of the tenders floated by the government, semi- government and private sectors, obtain tender document, evaluate, prepare competitive quotations for the approval of the Sales Manager/ G.M and submit the same upon approval.
- Monitor regularly the outstanding debt statement and follow up to ensure collection of the credit in time and in full to avoid loss of money or litigation.
Experience & Qualification
- Degree/Professional qualification with in the sector.
- Candidate with 5 to 6 year's of UAE experience in HVAC Project Sales may only apply.
- Team player who demonstrates flexibility to work across a range of tasks and technologies, with the enthusiasm to succeed in a rapidly changing fast-paced environment.
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.