Job description / Role
• Develop new business and enhance existing customer base to achieve annual sales targets.
• Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to sales order.
• Work with the Sales Team to develop and execute Sales initiatives.
• Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
• Follow up on leads generated through research and promotional events.
• Analyse sales trends, track unit sales to generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts.
• Participate in trade shows, conferences to help promote the Company products.
• Investigate and troubleshoot customer issues.
AED 5,000 to 6,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 5% Commission + Medical + Visa + Tickets
• 2 – 5 years of sales experience (particularly in oil & gas sector)
• Access to your own vehicle, valid UAE driver’s licence
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work independently and without supervision
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||3 Nov|
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Mechanical Sales Engineer
A Leading General Trading Company in UAE
Procurement Engineer (MEP)
Al Baddad Capital
External Sales Engineer
Protego Middle East