Job description / Role
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who has experience in dealing with Abu Dhabi Oil Companies for more than five years in chemical or product sales.
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
• Calculating client quotations
• Negotiating tender and contract terms
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
• Offering after-sales support services
• Administering client accounts
• Analysing costs and sales
• Preparing reports for head office
• Meeting regular sales targets
• Recording and maintaining client contact data
• Coordinating sales projects
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
• Solving client problems
• Helping in the design of custom-made products
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
• BE in Chemical or Mechanical or Oil and gas.
• BE in Chemical Engineering
• We are looking for a Sales Engineer who has experience in dealing with Abu Dhabi Oil Companies for more than five years in chemical or product sales.
About the Company
A leading energy and construction company in the UAE.