Job description / Role
- The role is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The job holder will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Project oriented, targeting project stakeholders (developer, consultant, main contractor, aluminium subcontractor)
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective key accounts
- Identifying, approaching, selling to and following up with all stakeholders of target projects from design stage, throughout tender stage and up to order finalization
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales activity & sales targets within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s projects and key accounts, identify & pursue opportunities, track sales and status reports
Reporting to: Commercial Manager
- Degree in Engineering (mechanical/industrial/civil/architectural engineer)
Nature and length of previous experience:
- At least 5 years on the same role and industry
Technical understanding & relevant experience in aluminium systems - design, fabrication & installation
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Excellent communication & people skills – ability to lead and manage a conversation with stakeholders, create a continuing engagement, and win prospects.
About the Company
Over 30 years of designing high-quality aluminium products, ALUMIL is one of the largest and most trusted names in home windows and patio doors.
At ALUMIL we are building excellence every day.
Through our modern production facilities and strict quality controls along the entire production line, we ensure the creation of superior products of high added value. Our continuous research and development leads to offering unique solutions with many innovative features, which totally meet the needs of our customers.