Job description / Role
• Drive the existing business and customers.
• Ownership of identified HQ accounts to develop key accounts at both working and senior level and support global effort with Strategic Account customers and clients’ operational sites.
• Develop UES customer intimacy and satisfaction across the operations.
• Seek and develop new market segments and target customers.
• Support both the local business and collaborate with overseas OEM.
• Resolving and negotiating issues with commercial terms and conditions, project communication, payment collections and customer issues, both internally and externally.
• Continue to support the OEM communications with client for ongoing and supplied projects.
• State formal education level, work experience, & specialization required.
• State additional professional, technical, skills or knowledge required.
• Achieve a booking target.
• BS in Engineering
• Minimum five years in rotating machinery experience
Strong Additional Skills:
• Hands-on practical experience in building and repairing rotating machinery (pumps, seals compressors ).
• Team player
• Outside sales minded.
• Highly organized; Good communications skills
• Takes initiative
• Negotiations skills;
• Knowledge of commercial terms & conditions;
• Refine personal skillset based on feedback and ongoing projects.
• Ability to evaluate requirements even where no formal RFQ and to prepare and present proposals to customers.
• Display a high degree of independence.
• Good technical knowledge of the process industry.
• Requires little management guidance to meet objectives.
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|
TGC Consulting Middle East
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Sales Engineer - Commercial & Residential
Alumil Middle East