Job description / Role
• Manage and develop sales for the Electrical Division, handling LV switchgear panel building projects sales.
• Maintain and creat good relationship with MEP consultants & contractors for LV switchgear Panel building project
• Visit or call management representatives at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to convince prospective clients to buy products or services offered
• Determine customer needs & provide a clear interpretation of their requirements, explain & relate benefits to product features, handling objectives and closing the deal.
• Provide technical expertise & services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment. Draw up sales or service contract for products or services
• Review customers to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected sales increases and propose changes in goods & equipment, processes or services resulting in cost reduction or improvement in customer service
• Achieve the set Sales Target, prepare quotations, close sales, collects payments.
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or any relevant course
• Must have at least 3 years work experience in handling LV switchgear Panel building projects sales
• Should have good contacts with MEP consultants and contractors
• Must have a valid UAE Driver’s license
• Immediate joiners will be prioritize
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Technical Sales Engineer
A Leading Engineering Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Gulf Coast Electro-Mechanical Co.
|Abu Dhabi||1 Feb|
Senior Sales Engineer / Account Manager
Al Mazroui ICAS