Job description / Role
• Lead to business growth and client satisfaction
• Generate and follow up on detailed technical and commercial offers
• Forecast and achieve sales target; Analyse and report
• The sales engineer will be responsible for developing and growing the sales activities for the service department; gaining new contracts in order to increase the profitability for the business.
• Main interface shall be clients from various sectors seeking service contracts and/or refurbishment works for their water and/or wastewater treatment plants, including Upgrading Treatment plants O&M, AMC, spares parts and consumables sales.
• Sales engineer will be responsible for negotiating and finalizing the main contract and will work closely with the service team for its execution.
• Generating own leads and qualifying them into potential sales opportunities using direct sales techniques including visiting clients, telemarketing, and cold calling.
• Actively searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services.
• Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining long-term relationships with existing ones through frequent calls and visits.
• Managing and interpreting client’s requirements and needs, and addressing them swiftly.
• Responding to sales inquiries promptly and developing leads into sales opportunities.
• Maintaining records of all sales calls including visit reports Identifying and developing new business opportunities in line with the company’s strategies and goals
• Responsible for promoting and representing the company products professionally to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
• Working with and expanding current prospect database within specified business sectors.
• Developing a sales plan to ensure business line growth targets are met.
• Achieving sales targets quarterly and preparing sales reports to management by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information, application trends, and projects status.
• Costing and preparing technical-commercial proposals, quotations, and customer follow-up Issuing RFQs to suppliers and negotiating for most competitive quotes.
• Defending submitted offers to clients against aggressive competition in a diverse and growing industry.
• Negotiating proposals with client including its terms and conditions.
• Attending site inspections or meetings with the service team.
• Coordinating with clients for payments and collection once materials are delivered and service completed
Skills and Qualifications
• Qualifications Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Mechanical, or Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 2+ years of water treatment experience.
• Proven experience in sales Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good knowledge of Water and waste water treatment, process water treatment equipment's.
• Strong connection with end user, consultant, contractor, and potential customers.
• Technical as well as Sales aptitude and Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of engineering and construction personnel.
• Strong market analysis capabilities. Able to understand market drivers, uncover customer needs and estimate financial opportunity.
• Ability to travel when needed to all Gulf Countries (UAE, Oman, Saudi, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain)
• Experience in Sales for water And Waste Water Treatment Equipments and Treatment Plants .
• Should be able to travel All across UAE and GCC countries if required
• Should aware of Water and waste water Treatment Equipments and Good salers Background in Trading of equipments
• Profound knowledge within municipal and industrial wastewater treatment processes and equipment is required.
• Knowledge of common standards within the GCC Area (ADSSC,DM, SMDD, ARAMCO, ASHGAL)
• Working experience with international companies
• UAE Driving License is required
• Language Skills: English (fluent is a must)– Arabic (preferable &Added Advantage)
Key Generic Skills:
• 3 year and more GCC Working Experience in water & Waste Water industry with International Companies
• Good Oral & Written English – Preferred. Able to communicate in Arabic is an Advantage
• UAE Driving License - Preferred.
Job Specific Skills:
• Sales Oriented, self-motivated and taking ownership of the work
• Interpreting Clients Needs
• Optimizing Solutions in Water & waste water Treatment
• Technical Product knowledge of Water & Wastewater Equipment
• Engineering/Bachelor/Masters background (Environmental/chemical /Water & Waste Water)
About the Company
The company started trading in Water & Wastewater products under the trading name "WATERMATRIX" in 2009. WATERMATRIX Technologies FZE is fully engaged in trading WATER & WASTEWATER products such as Aerations, Water "QUALITY & QUANTITY" monitoring systems etc. The close network and relationship which WATERMATRIX Technologies FZE has built over the past 3 years is OUR KEY SUCCESS. As a company in millennium, WATERMATRIX Technologies FZE is creating a new approach identity that will serve as a framework for the company's continued strong development amid the rapidly changing conditions of the global operating environment. WATERMATRIX Technologies FZE is networked closely with its sister companies, consortium partners and representatives of equipment, manufacturers in all to facilitate its global trade, engineering and construction projects.