Job description / Role
What you will do
The Sales Engineer - Controls, Fire & Security (CF&S) will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager, CF&S Dubai Aftermarket. As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering a sales target in Dubai and Northern Emirates across the Controls & BMS portfolio.
You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region. As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
* As a Sales Engineer you will chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process.
* You'll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitor's strategies, products and services.
* You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
* You will be focused on growing our Equipment's Replacement jobs, Retrofit jobs, PSA and maintenance works business in Dubai.
What we look for
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / instrumentation
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in Service Sales focusing on BMS and Controls sales in UAE region
* Experience in designing technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
* Proven track record of achieving sales within the UAE market
* Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
* Fluent language skills in English
* UAE driving license is must
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.