Job description / Role
Sales Engineer with experience in architectural and media facade lighting
The company offers professional lighting solutions and concepts for architectural lighting such as commercial, educational, hospitality, governmental, research, healthcare, industrial spaces, retail, residential and landscape lighting, façade lighting, media façade lighting and custom-made lights for any purpose.
• Need to have contact with Leading Developers, Consultants, architects and other lighting designers.
• Must have worked with the projects from the tendering phase to completion stage.
• Need to achieve target around 10 million in a year individually.
• Multi tasking and ready to travel whenever and wherever required.
• Must have at least three years’ experience in the immediate previous organisation, if not must have a valid reason for change.
• Notice period will be one month from the date of selection.
• Require valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.