Sales Engineer - Fire & Security Systems, Service & Maintenance
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
What you will do
• The Sales Engineer- Service & Maintenance is a key role, reporting to the Sales Manager, responsible for our Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Infrastructure sectors across the UAE.
• You will be based in Abu Dhabi and will be part of service and maintenance sales team that is focused in expanding our footprint and customer base to achieve our strong growth objectives.
• The team focuses on Selling Service and Maintenance Contracts for Fire Protection, Fire Detection and Security Systems.
• You will be concentrated on selling Annual Maintenance Contracts, Installation Solutions, Upgradation Jobs and growing our market share with new clienteles which includes Facility Management Companies, Real Estate Firms, MEP Contractors, and Consultant & End Users.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our UAE region.
How you will do it
• As a Sales Engineer you will use your in-depth technical expertise in Fire and Security products to chase, qualify and close new sales opportunities by generating new leads, attending presentation or meeting with clients, creating competitive, high quality proposals, and also take part in tendering and bidding process.
• You will support the Sales Manager with any task or objective assigned and liaise, consult and cooperate with other Departments in the process of producing commercial proposal.
• You will liaise with the internal technical & Sales team to meet the client requirements.
• Key requirement is the ability of estimate manpower required to quote for annual maintenance contract and modification projects.
• You will prepare and issue quotations in coordination with the estimation team.
• You'll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your market understanding of our competitor's strategies, products and services.
• You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for?
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering as applicable.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for Fire & Security Products and Systems (Fire Fighting Equipment, Fire Alarm System, Sprinklers System, Fire Fighting Pumps, Fire Suppression Systems etc.) within UAE market.
• Proven track record of generating business through FM companies, end users and general contractors dealing with Fire and Security Systems.
• Must be well versed with local civil defense rules & basic NFPA standards.
• Proven track record of achieving sales for Fire & Security portfolio within the UAE market.
• Proficient with Fire & Security Products.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Highly customer oriented.
• Quality focus and self-driven personality.
• Determined, results driven and strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• UAE driving license is must.
• Ability to use Salesforce CRM Software is a plus.
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.