Job description / Role
What you will do:
• The Sales Engineer - Spare Parts will be directly reporting to Sales Manager - Parts division.
• You will be part of a team who are responsible for selling HVAC spare parts to end users in Abu Dhabi and other parts of the emirate for current or new installation base and will be responsible for driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC spare parts.
• You will be concentrating on generation business by selling the HVAC spare parts to our current installation base business in the assigned territory.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
How you will do it:
• As a Sales Professional you have a complexity knowledge of HVAC spare parts and using the same you will carry out site surveys and understand our client's requirements and suggest the product/solution accordingly.
• As a sales engineer you will be focused on generating enquiries, preparing quotations and also closing the sales deals.
• You are focused to seek and develop long term customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• You will be focused on growing our Spare parts business in Abu Dhabi and Western region.
What we look for:
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• 2 years minimum experience in selling HVAC spare parts within UAE region
• Deep knowledge of HVAC spare parts
• Proficiency in generating business through selling spare parts to end users like MEP Contractors, Developers or Facilities Management companies or End users?
• Determined, results driven, strong sales drive?
• Fluent language skills in Arabic
• Fluent language skills in English
• Valid UAE driving license
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.