Job description / Role
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As Sales Engineer - IT Channel , you will be responsible for the development of the Eaton IT Distribution Sales (UPS) in UAE. You will build and strengthen business relationships with key channel partner and reseller organizations. You will ensure Eaton has the proper and scalable route to market. You will meet or exceed channel sales revenue, channel sales profitability, partner / reseller recruitment objectives and customer satisfaction.
Your key deliverables:
- Grow the ELV / reseller Network in the territory by proactively recruiting new qualifying partners to achieve the Revenue and Market-share Growth targets.
- Leads the joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, to ensure productive partner relationships.
- Generate demand from the Market and develop the best solutions to address end-user needs with the focus on growing the channel sales pipeline
- Drives adoption of the Eaton Partner Program and Marketing efforts among partners in the territory.
- Facilitate product and sales training to partner's field sales teams.
- Ensures Partner compliance with Eaton Distribution policies.
- Coordinates the involvement of the Eaton support teams, including pre-sales, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience in industry
- 3-5 years of experience in creating and building a reseller channel in UAE, specifically in Power Quality / UPS product portfolios
- Knowledge of the ICT Market and the relevant IT VARs and IT Distributors in UAE, either as part of a manufacturer/originator company in Power Quality area (mainly UPS) or within a reputable IT reseller/distributor
- Excellent relationship and partnership management skills with both internal and external stakeholders, ability to drive business collaboration with partners.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Permanent contract in fast growing global company
- Excellent working environment - safety and ethics are really important for us
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
About the Company
Planes. Hospitals. Factories. Data centers. Vehicles. The electrical grid. These are things people depend on every day. And the companies behind them depend on Eaton to solve some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.