Job description / Role
Sales Engineer/Manager - Chinese Speaking
Duties and responsibilities:
• Initiates and coordinates development of actions plans to penetrate new markets
• Identify the market leads / potential projects
• Contacting Chinese main contractors and introducing the company to them
• Registers the company with Chinese contractors
• Traveling and Visiting clients and building business relationships with them
• Obtaining enquiries from Chinese EPC contractors / main contractors
• Handling technical and commercial aspects of product enquiry
• Contact with customers for follow up.
• Bachelor degree in Engineering
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, structural steel fabrication experience is preferred
• Good Communication skills in English (Speaking, Reading & Writing)
• Interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, presentation skills and planning & analyzing skills.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.