Job description / Role
Sales Engineer/Manager – Lifting Equipment
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Plans and lays out maintenance projects and work order documentation.
• Orders and purchases all maintenance tools, equipment, material and spare parts.
• Maintains maintenance records and orders all necessary BMU servicing.
• Works with Facilities Management & Services (FMS) or other contractors and coordinates job completion.
• Maintains proper work safety standards.
• Recommends, develops, and implements maintenance policies and procedures as necessary to achieve effective operations.
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in an Engineering Field
• Track record in sales achievement in the construction field
• UAE Sales experience for 5 years at least
• UAE Driving License
• Good command of English Language
• Personal Skills include: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, High Energy Level, strong Negotiation, Meeting Sales Goals and most important, Motivation for Sales
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.