Job description / Role
• The primary goal of the sales engineer is to represent the business in front of customers / potential customers and carry out conceptual sales.
• In order to carry out your job effectively you must have a background in steel structural designs, particularly in civil and have exceptional presentation and negotiation skills.
• Provide technical consultations for interdisciplinary analytical studies and analyses
• Be able to independently & objectively verify works produced by another design team
• Be able to manage sizable multi discipline projects ensuring all designs produced by different disciplines are well coordinated
• May act in an advisory capacity to senior management personnel on engineering related matters.
• Be able to develop and check structural schemes including comparisons of alternatives and prepare concept design reports
• Ideally have 3 years’ experience in structural steel designs with a techno-commercial background or have demonstrated experience in steel sales to the construction industry
• Must have prior experience in closing deals for high-rise buildings
• Must have the know-how of designing/optimizing structural elements in steel by converting columns and beams from concrete or built-up sections to steel sections.
• Must have the ability to present and defend designs in front of Clients and obtain approvals
• Excellent presentation and communication skills are a must.
About the Company
Our team at Terranova are qualified HR professionals who have gained local market exposure through recruiting in the Gulf region, other Middle East countries, African region and special projects in Europe and other continents.
At Terranova we want to partner with you in mining out the golden candidate who possess high performance working ethics, business acumen , professionalism along with the right level of competency required to do the job well.
Our screening and evaluation process is thorough and we invest time in understanding your requirements and recognize skills that are a key to visibly and positively impact your business and then matching our search parameters that coincide with your critical business needs to source a pool of ‘best-fit’ talent.