Job description / Role
Knauf Insulation is looking to hire a Sales Engineer.
Sales Engineer will be responsible for planning, directing, controlling and monitoring all sales activities in his/her designated region. Sales Engineer will combine technical knowledge with sales skills, the balance depends on the level of technical knowledge and understanding you’ll need to sell the product you’re offering and to respond to clients’ queries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region.
• Travelling to visit potential clients.
• Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
• Calculating client quotations.
• Negotiating tender and contract terms.
• Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
• Offering after-sales support services.
• Administering client accounts.
• Analyzing costs and sales.
• Preparing reports for head office.
• Meeting regular sales targets.
• Recording and maintaining client contact data.
• Coordinating sales projects.
• Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
• Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
• Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts.
• Solving client problems.
• Helping in the design of custom-made products.
• Providing training and producing support material for the sales team,
• Collection of payment with in specified time.
• Selling the product in good margins.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management
• 3-5 years of minimum experience in Technical Sales/Sales under Building Material
• Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
• A solid technical background
• Sound judgement and good business sense
• Teamwork ability
• The ability to build relationships with clients quickly
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Excellent in planning, organizing and managing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to analyze data and prepare reports
• Attention to details
• Fluent in English, Arabic will be an advantage.
About the Company
Exeed Industries is a leading Abu Dhabi based group, with operations spreading across the UAE and exports to the MENA region.
Exeed Industries is a diversified group of manufacturing units, with its main focus on building materials and construction related industries.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Consulting Middle East
Rothenberger Middle East FZCO
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|
Sales Engineer - Commercial & Residential
Naran General Trading