Job description / Role
The Sales Engineer – After Market will be directly reporting to Sales Manager – Aftermarkets. You will be based in Dubai and will be part of team responsible for generating business through spare parts sales and driving the growth of business for Aftermarket division segment for Building Technology and Solutions with particular focus on HVAC portfolio for the local and international market.
• You will be concentrating on converting our current installation base business in Aftermarket, increasing our market share with new business customers in the region.
• As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate business from running HVAC installation base.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or similar field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in selling Maintenance & Service contracts specifically for HVAC products in UAE Market
• Deep knowledge of HVAC system
• Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
• Fluent language skills in English
• UAE Driving license
About the Company
An applauding experience of surpassing 25 years in the heating, cooling and air conditioning industry, we are seeking to continue our way certainly in the aim of providing you with the best services.
Our most important source of motivation is the consciousness and responsibility of our leading firm position in industries which we have acquired with the help of our allies’ affection and cooperation. Heading towards the world, we keep exploring every modernization and advancement to deliver the best to our family.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Internal Sales Engineer
TGC Middle East
Al Fattan Ship Industry
|Abu Dhabi||30 Aug|
Technical Sales Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services