Job description / Role
Overview of duties
• Implements sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
• Main focus on the Group Business segment.
• Conducts sales calls to specific corporate accounts with group business potential.
• Conducts show arounds to clients relative to the group business segment.
• Participates in weekly sales & marketing meeting
• Attends all pre-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Event Manager.
• Meets and exceeds individual revenue goals.
• Effectively manages customers budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products ans services throughout the sales process.
• Prepare quotations based on clients’ requirements.
Education / Professional experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year progressive administrative or customer contact position.
• Experience in Events, Catering preferred.
• Previous experience in a multi-cultural environment is essential.
• Communication skills : PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
• Languages: fluent in English and the national language, a 3rd language will be a plus."
Skills / Qualities
• Novotel Ibis and Adagio: a new service attitude centred on proximity, sociability and sharing experience.
• Ensure all staff embody the same mindset by developing each individual's sense of curiosity,
• Open-mindedness, interpersonal skills and sense of initiative.
• Commitment to service.
• Strive for results ( Career Oriented, pro-active , finding initiative ).
• Good leadership and organizational skills.
• Time management."
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Sales Executive - HORECA
BAC Middle East
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
APM Monaco Ltd
Southgate & Co.