Job description / Role
• Responsible for generating sales for the business using a variety of sales techniques.
• Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
• Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
• Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
• Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
• Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
• Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
• Following up on leads generated by other departments.
• Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
• Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
• Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
• Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
• Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Self-motivated and organised individual.
• Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
• Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
• Excellent communication skills.
• UAE Driving license preferred.
About the Company
A leading Property and Real Estate in UAE.